Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paid bill but no confirmation?

Options
  • 23-10-2015 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I paid some money off my gas bill this morning but there was an issue with the postback to the merchant site.
    the electricity payment was fine.
    I was told to get in touch with you to make sure payment was successful.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi sham69,

Thanks for your message.

It would take between one and three working days for a payment to reach us, so do check with us on Tuesday at the earliest via private message if you wish.

In the meantime, we would advise checking with your bank, as the information should show on their side sooner.

Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

ok, thanks for reply.
    Message on screen told me to contact you straight away.
    I will check again on Tuesday, seems like it has gone from my bank but didnt post back to the main site after payment (but said payment was taken)
    Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi sham69,

You are very welcome.

If there is anything else we can help you with in the meantime, do let us know.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement