Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Welfare Office - Newbridge

Options
  • 23-10-2015 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi All

Has the social welfare office moved ? I went to drop a form in before work this morning and the building I knew to be the offices was boarded up on Eyre Street ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭mackey9387

They are in the old Credit Union building on the main street

They are in the old Credit Union building on the main street, they also have an office down the back of where the Keg bar use to be at the bottom of the town. That may have been temporary while the new building was been prepared. But they are defiantly in the credit union building.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭MikeCairo78

Thanks guys - I assume they have post box where I can post out of office hour forms - was very confused standing there at 0645 this morning and the whole building boarded up !

Not sure about a post box but if you pop in they are a lot quicker than they use to be. you will be in and out in less than 10 minutes

Advertisement