Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy an iPhone 3G

• 23-10-2015 10:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭

Odd request, but I'm looking to complete a collection of all the non-S phones and the 3G is the only one I'm missing.

I'd preferably like to buy as new - or mint - as possible including all boxes and paper manuals and naturally enough in working condition.

Where'd be best? Rather not deal with adverts as it's full of eejits that are non-sensical.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

hmm small enough price to pay. although was hoping to buy more locally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Wizard!

What you are looking for is very rare. Search ebay.com with "new" filter on, and if you could not find it, scan all the "used" items if they have boxes, cables, manuals. Even then you may not find what you want, or you may have to pay a huge amount of money.

trawling through eBay is so irritating, click location "ireland only" still shows phones located in the US. Not to mention plenty of PoS no-name dual sim phones. This is going to be a difficult grab. I might just buy a 3G S instead they seem a little less rare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Odd request, but I'm looking to complete a collection of all the non-S phones and the 3G is the only one I'm missing.

I'd preferably like to buy as new - or mint - as possible including all boxes and paper manuals and naturally enough in working condition.

Where'd be best? Rather not deal with adverts as it's full of eejits that are non-sensical.

I have owned every gen of iPhone and looking back I would have loved to bought a second of each to put away in sealed condition I would say eBay is your best bet. Any chance of a few pics of the original I haven't seen one in a long time, pure coincidence I was just watching the mac world keynote in 2007.

• Advertisement

I have owned every gen of iPhone and looking back I would have loved to bought a second of each to put away in sealed condition I would say eBay is your best bet. Any chance of a few pics of the original I haven't seen one in a long time, pure coincidence I was just watching the mac world keynote in 2007.

http://imgur.com/a/9KMfU Not mint but I used that phone from 2007 to 2009 when I was travelling the world. Was a workhorse.

I love the manual "finger tips"

Advertisement