Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can any one recommend a good rice cooker ?

Options
  • 23-10-2015 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi all ,

I am on the hunt for a rice cooker . I love the convenience of them . Just pop in the rice and water , go away and come back whenever for fluffy rice thats kept warm . Does anyone know a good model ? Dont want to break the bank but dont want to buy something that wont last either .

Thanks

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

I'm also on the lookout for one. I cook different types of rice a bit. How do they handle brown rice or jasmine or sticky?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I bought the cheapest one in argos a few years ago and have never had any problems.

Love my rice cooker! So handy! And cooks perfect rice everytime - brown white jasmine whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I'll look up the make of mine later. I've cooked all types of rice with no problems, plus it's a slow cooker too!

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭barrymanilow

amdublin wrote: »
    I bought the cheapest one in argos a few years ago and have never had any problems.

Love my rice cooker! So handy! And cooks perfect rice everytime - brown white jasmine whatever.

Thanks , what s the make /model? if you know

Advertisement