Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can not log into my account

Options
  • 23-10-2015 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Two days ago, when trying to log into my account, the website returned the following error message:

Error!
    An error occurred while processing your request.
    You can:
    • Go back and try again
    • Contact system administrator quoting the following details
      Error Code: 8001.500
      Request Id: b88d6255-752c-4177-be4f-85b57fe00f83
    [*]

I forwarded this error message to eservice@electricireland.ie a full TWO DAYS ago and have not had a reply (apart from an automated response). 

Today I tried again with 3 different browsers an two different computers. Now the response after entering valid login details is "You do not have permission to view this directory or page." One of the browsers, Safari, also complains about an untrusted SSL certificate.

This needs to be fixed urgently.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hello Carbon125,

Sorry about the error message you received two days ago. We received a similar query then also, and we tested online billing on three browers and one mobile device.

We did not receive that message ourselves but we escalated the query to I.T. advising it was an issue not affecting all, but nevertheless an issue, and they corrected it.

The latest issue, however, is a general one with online billing, and I.T. are looking into it to get it back up and running ASAP - we do regret the inconvenience.

The online billing email team require three working days to respond, as emails are placed in a queue. We can assist with some online billing queries here on Boards within a shorter time-frame if you require information in this regard again.

If you would like us to check your account also, we are here until 6pm.

Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Carbon125

I need the PDFs of the electricity bills for July and September 2015. Please let me know what details you need from me.

The login problem has not been rersolved. I still get the same error message. If this is not fixed by the time the next bill is due I will revert to paper billing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Carbon125,

We're sorry to read this.

Could you send us the following details by private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into your query regarding reissuing bills to you from July and September of this year.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement