Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading Statement from 365

Options
  • 23-10-2015 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am trying to download the .pdf file I'm viewing my statment in through 365 online.
    For some strange reason the file will not download when I try to save.
    My computer is downloading other .pdf files from other sites, I even tried to download the files on another computer to see if it was a problem with my browser or computer but same problem there.
    So is there any issue with downloading the files in the past?
    How can I download the files?
    If I cannot download the files, can I get them sent to me via email?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

shanered wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am trying to download the .pdf file I'm viewing my statment in through 365 online.
    For some strange reason the file will not download when I try to save.
    My computer is downloading other .pdf files from other sites, I even tried to download the files on another computer to see if it was a problem with my browser or computer but same problem there.
    So is there any issue with downloading the files in the past?
    How can I download the files?
    If I cannot download the files, can I get them sent to me via email?
    Hi Shanered,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Can we ask are you having difficulty on multi browsers?

Thank you,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Hi Shanered,

Thank you,

Tara C

Hey, thanks for getting back to me.
    I think it had something to do with the long URLs on the page. Anyways long story short i was able to download them on my phone. Although i wouldnt mind finding out what the issue was for certain..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

shanered wrote: »
    Hi Shanered,

Thank you,

Tara C

Hey, thanks for getting back to me.
    I think it had something to do with the long URLs on the page. Anyways long story short i was able to download them on my phone. Although i wouldnt mind finding out what the issue was for certain..
    Hi shanered, 

Thanks for coming back to us and we're delighted to hear that you have been able to get your statements. 

There may be several reasons why you experienced this. As my colleague Tara C mentioned, it may simply be a compatibility issue with your browser. We would first of all suggest that you try an alternative browser. Just in case you haven't already done so, please ensure that you've downloaded Adobe Reader for PDF files.

We've included this link to our website which provides further information on eStatements and may help with your situation.  

If after this, you're still experiencing difficulity, please call our Customer Service team on 0818 365 365 where one of our reps will be more than happy to investigate this further for you. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, we're here till 1pm today and back again at 8am on Tuesday. 

Thanks and enjoy the weekend. 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RenewalDiary

On a Mac, I found Safari works better for downloading the 365online statements as PDFs - after hours of torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

If using Chrome, print to PDF instead of printer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Ally Dick wrote: »
    If using Chrome, print to PDF instead of printer
    Clever! Cheers

I'm having the same issue on IE and Chrome, I think BOI need to look into this.

This had worked previously

Advertisement