Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cormac's Game Streaming (PS4, Destiny, etc)

• 23-10-2015 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭

I often stream with my Camera from my PS4, usually Destiny.
    I would be glad of any followers and would have no issue hosting fellow boardsies channels if you like.
    I will be doing a New Destiny Raid (Hard Mode) at 6pm/6:30pm today if anyone wants to see what the craic is.
    The Destiny Boards.ie clan has 200 members so the banter can be quite fun at times :)

Here's the link:
    http://www.twitch.tv/genericdreadhead/profile

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Moved to it's own thread :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,051 ✭✭✭Doge

Do peolple find it hard to understand the Cork accent or are you one of these weirdos that puts on an American accent for them to understand you better? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Myrddin wrote: »
    Moved to it's own thread :)

Oh wow, would you look at that, I have a thread, thanks :)
    Doge wrote: »
    Do peolple find it hard to understand the Cork accent or are you one of these weirdos that puts on an American accent for them to understand you better? :pac:

Well no, I did not attend UCC so I do not have that fake hybrid accent that makes peoples skin crawl, also I'm from the southside :p

My accent does get considerably thicker after a feed of drink (which is usually featured on the stream) to be fair, "Likes", "C'meres", "D'ya'knows" all round :pac:

Streaming Hungover competitive Destiny (Crucible Iron Banner) just for something to do

www.twitch.tv/genericdreadhead

Streaming some Brand New Destiny Content on PS4 now for any one interested :)

https://www.twitch.tv/genericdreadhead

• Advertisement
Advertisement