Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi problems

Options
  • 23-10-2015 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi, I've been having a lot of problems with my wifi recently with the connection dropping frequently, while there may have been periods of disconnectivity before it has become almost hourly recently.

The account is a number of years old, as is the modem. I was wondering if there was a cause for all the recent outage (last 3+ weeks) or if the hardware is due to be updated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi, I've been having a lot of problems with my wifi recently with the connection dropping frequently, while there may have been periods of disconnectivity before it has become almost hourly recently.

The account is a number of years old, as is the modem. I was wondering if there was a cause for all the recent outage (last 3+ weeks) or if the hardware is due to be updated.

Thanks
    Sorry to hear this northernpower

It would be best to contact the technical support department in this case. They will be able to run a number of tests to identify and resolve the issue for you. Please contact them on 1890260260 or via WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭northernpower

eir: Alan wrote: »

Thanks

It would be best to contact the technical support department in this case. They will be able to run a number of tests to identify and resolve the issue for you. Please contact them on 1890260260 or via WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks for the response

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

eir: Alan wrote: »

Thanks

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks for the response
    No problem northenpower, if not resolved just PM us with the fault ref no and we can follow up for you.
    Tony

Advertisement