Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over Charged

Options
  • 23-10-2015 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hello,

I have sent in two contact requests via the Eircom website about being over charged on my account and not receiving the new customer credit that I was told I would receive on my first bill. I sent one request on the 2nd October and another on the 19th October and both have gone with out a reply at all! I also requested a copy of the request to be sent to my email address and have not received these emails.

I would appreciate if someone would get back to me about this consistent over charging on my bill!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

squishey wrote: »
    Hello,

I have sent in two contact requests via the Eircom website about being over charged on my account and not receiving the new customer credit that I was told I would receive on my first bill. I sent one request on the 2nd October and another on the 19th October and both have gone with out a reply at all! I also requested a copy of the request to be sent to my email address and have not received these emails.

I would appreciate if someone would get back to me about this consistent over charging on my bill!
    Hi squishey
    we can certainly chase this for you and have this arranged. Can you PM me with your account details here and we will follow up for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭squishey

Hi Tony,

PM Sent.

Cheers

Nearly another week later and no reply on being over charged but another bill with the incorrect amount on it sent out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Nearly another week later and no reply on being over charged but another bill with the incorrect amount on it sent out!
    Apologies for the delays squishey

Please forward your PM along with a contact number and I'll look in to this for you

AL

PM sent again

• Advertisement

PM sent again
    Thank you squishey

I have escalated this to our accounts team who will review this. I will have a full update for you tomorrow morning.

Al

Is there any update on this?

Is there any update on this?
    Apologies for the delays squishey

I've just tried calling you there. Do you want to PM me a good time to call?

Cheers
    Al

Hi Alan,

If you could send me an email at the address I gave you that would be great. Can't answer the phone during the day.

Cheers

Hi Alan,

If you could send me an email at the address I gave you that would be great. Can't answer the phone during the day.

Cheers
    No problem squishey

I will arrange that for you

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi,

Still waiting on the email!

Hi,

Still waiting on the email!
    Sincere apologies for this squishey

I will look in to this and get back to you shortly

Al

Still waiting on the email!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭newbbieb

Still waiting on the email!!
    This is standard operating procedure from Eir/Eircom they overcharge me almost every month and its almost impossible to get them on the phone they keep switching between departments,i always catch them overcharging and they just apologise and add the credit to your account.

But its standard procedure they overcharged me last month by about 9 euro and it gets so stressful arguing and chasing them on the phone while they send you from pillar to post i just let them have the money its not worth the time and stress chasing them for it,my advice just change operator as soon as your out of contract because it won't get better with them.

If this isn't resolved by close of business on the 16th November I will be sending the matter to Comreg. I have given Eircom over 5 weeks to fix the problem after I noticed it and I am bored of their constant false promises of sorting the issue and not actually giving me any answers.

If this isn't resolved by close of business on the 16th November I will be sending the matter to Comreg. I have given Eircom over 5 weeks to fix the problem after I noticed it and I am bored of their constant false promises of sorting the issue and not actually giving me any answers.
    Hello squishey

I can assure you that all advised credits have been applied to your account. I have requested that you be emailed and I am sorry this has not happened yet, If you want me to call to detail the credit applied feel free to drop me a PM of when is best time to call.

Thanks
    Al

Hi,

Just wanted to confirm that it may have taken a while and the mention of Comreg but the newest bill has arrived and the credit has been applied to my account.

Cheers

Hi,

Just wanted to confirm that it may have taken a while and the mention of Comreg but the newest bill has arrived and the credit has been applied to my account.

Cheers
    Thanks for updating the thread squishey

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement