Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home broadband Internet usage trippled

Options
  • 23-10-2015 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi

Over the last 2/r 3 months the home internet usage has nearly tripelled and so has the bill!!! To me the usage would appear the same over the last 12 months. The only thing I can think of is that we use Google drive a lot over the last few months and wondering whether that would drive usage up.
    Any help appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭raxy

Depends on what you are saving to google drive. When I set up my phone to save photos to google drive it used up a decent chunk of data on my phone.

I found that my mobile broadband tripled recently & couldn't figure out what it was. Everything we were doing was fairly normal. Turned out that we started using netflix through the playstation instead of the computer. It tripled the data that was being used.

Advertisement