Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The FIFA 100 plus Goal Challenge.

Options
  • 23-10-2015 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭

I was reading a piece online last night about video game records. The world record for most goals scored in FIFA is 189 which was achieved by an English kid on FIFA 12. He thumped Fulham 189-0 using Barcelona. That's an incredible 5 goals per minute average.

The conditions are that you play on beginner level and on 20 mins a half which I believe is the max time limit. I made an attempt this evening on 15 with Barca vs Athlone Town and won 105 nil. Messi got 55 of them:D

If anyone else wants to try it why don't you pop up your score. I'm an average player so I imagine many here will be able to better my attempt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,146 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

20 mins a half plus goals, it must take about 2 hours to finish a match!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I couldn't think of anything more boring to do to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I can only dream of beating that score.

I'd be getting so much puss.

Advertisement