Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know any places that hire people with no experience needed?

• 23-10-2015 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am 17 years old and looking for a part time job. I applied for the christmas job at Next. But I am looking for a part time job on the weekends. I have no experience because I've never worked before anywhere. I am currently still in school and doing an internship every friday in the Sales Office. Do you know any places in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Would you work as lounge staff in your local pub?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Jagoda98x wrote: »
    I am 17 years old and looking for a part time job. I applied for the christmas job at Next. But I am looking for a part time job on the weekends. I have no experience because I've never worked before anywhere. I am currently still in school and doing an internship every friday in the Sales Office. Do you know any places in Dublin?

Well you do have experience if you're doing an internship. Would you parents have any friends working in local shops or pubs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

My little bro got a job with McDonalds with no previous experience

Advertisement