Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game Week 10 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dónal wrote: »
    FT yet?

If only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Are soton still in the league cup?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

KevIRL wrote: »
    Are soton still in the league cup?

Yep they play Villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

I think it will be a one game ban which he will serve in the league cup so he won't miss next GW

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Yep they play Villa.

Small mercy then that mane will be available for Bournemouth

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lovely finish for me with no one in that match. Pelle blank, no cleanies, Mane 4 pointer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Great for us non-owners ahead of plum fixture against Bournemouth.

Great for us non-owners ahead of plum fixture against Bournemouth.

Unless its just a one gamer.

Benteke 3, Milner 2, Lucas 1 on current BPS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

jimmii wrote: »
    Unless its just a one gamer.

Forgot about the League Cup :o

• Advertisement

Just the 6 points from my defence and Sanch (c) but still managed a respectable 41 happy enough with that.

3 points in FSA League 2 keeping me in touch of the top two still the only really good point of the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

let's never speak of this week and today again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Mane makes a dreadful week into an average week.

Not for me!!!
    Below average week just got worse.
    Now misses Bournemouth game.
    Top 1k definitely gone now.

44(no hits).

The 9 points coming off the bench from yesterdays games will definitely help my OR considering the danger men today really didn't fire. Acceptable sub 50 point week really

ElTel wrote: »
    Not for me!!!
    Below average week just got worse.
    Now misses Bournemouth game.
    Top 1k definitely gone now.

He won't miss Bournemouth game. And it's a long season. Top 1k isn't gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

44(no hits)

BUIB is getting one more week. If he doesnt deliver against Bournemouth, he's coming out of my team and I shall NEVER bring him back in, EVER again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

47 with no hits, happy with that considering the week.

Pelle gets nothing in the two games since I got him...typical :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

km79 wrote: »

Let's never speak of this season again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Well just got back from the county minor final of which I was a member of the back room team and we won, so switched this on and read the last 20 pages of this to find captain Kane had scored a hat-trick so should have 70 points and move me way up. Carlsberg don't do Sunday's but if they did..... I'm off to the clubhouse to drink copious amounts of said Carlsberg, cheers!

• Advertisement

42, just alright.

49 should see a small green arrow to around 39k. Defence were the unlikely heroes this week. 3 out of 4 cleanies. Happy to see 3 green arrows in a row, and finally starting to see a bit of consistency. 2 FT's next week to keep everything running smoothly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ah here. What the fck did Mane do!! His yellow had already cost me my h2h with Busts and only checking back now to see he got a goal and 2 yellows in the space of about 2 minutes!

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    49 should see a small green arrow to around 39k. Defence were the unlikely heroes this week. 3 out of 4 cleanies. Happy to see 3 green arrows in a row, and finally starting to see a bit of consistency. 2 FT's next week to keep everything running smoothly

Sounds like between us we would have picked up a decent score this week! This was the first week of the season where my defence really let me down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

3 clean sheets and 1 assist from keeper and defenders
    2 midfielder assists
    and just the 1 goal up front

Another win in League 1 too

FHFC wrote: »
    Ah here. What the fck did Mane do!! His yellow had already cost me my h2h with Busts and only checking back now to see he got a goal and 2 yellows in the space of about 2 minutes!

Looked like he wanted midweek off!

• Advertisement

Overall and Top 10k averages both 42. Bit of a nothing week unless you scored in the 20s or had Kane

Overall and Top 10k averages both 42. Bit of a nothing week unless you scored in the 20s or had Kane

Thats good to hear. I might even squeeze back into top 100k after dropping out yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

By calculations in my head it's 36 points for me.

I'm set up well for next week with 2 FTs to address a couple of things so if that doesn't go well I'm absolutely screwed.

It can be tough going to be a Renegade who don't play by no mans rules but I'm confident I'll break into the top 100k at some stage this season :cool:

*picks out a fine 12 year vintage whiskey for The Anti-Vardy Brigade's soirée this evening*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

km79 wrote: »
    This.

39 pts which seems to be decently mediocre. But a couple of bad choices on my part and misfortune in the games. Need to get back my WC momentum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Crazy to captain him let alone tc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Crazy to captain him let alone tc

Inspired I'd say (maybe not TC, but captaining is fine)

I was 0.1m away from doing exactly that yesterday. Had 9.1m when I got rid of Sakho, if Kane wasn't 9.2m I'd be laughing now instead of crying myself to sleep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    He won't miss Bournemouth game. And it's a long season. Top 1k isn't gone

Best news I've heard today! Forgot about the Capital One Cup during the week. Would hate to miss Mane against Bournmouth.

38pts
    Vardy yc and Mane "madness" cost me a few and top spot in FSA qual. perhaps, but not as bad as feared.(assuming Mane available next week)
    fffix still has me in top 1k which is a surprise.
    I bow to the new (temporary I hope) king of the fpl FSA Qualification jungle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

42(-4)
    Trasnsfers went very wrong and I've finally hit my first red arrow of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

47pts. Just above average and green arrows, so happy enough overall!

spock. wrote: »
    42(-4)
    Trasnsfers went very wrong and I've finally hit my first red arrow of the season.

Ditto on nett score and ditto on red arrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

44 (-4) looks like I will remain in roughly the same place

Cedric sneaked a bap after ESP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Feel extremely short changed not to get the O'Shea clean sheet, especially how big it would have been given how the City/United game went. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Paully D wrote: »
    Feel extremely short changed not to get the O'Shea clean sheet, especially how big it would have been given how the City/United game went. :mad:

I'd a very frustrating day for my defence. I had oshea, moreno 2 min from a cs and left kolorav on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

46 points for the week, with the three 6 pointers in defence being the best earners.

Week for the defenders it seems, credit to the Pulisites who double/tripled up. I'm pleased anyway that holding out on Kolarov and replacing non-playing defenders paid off somewhat. Team is in good shape and holding good value (for what little that's worth given that so few premium priced players are giving their values worth).

Ended the week with a very slight rise from 155k to 151k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Took quite a tumble to 200k, but not surprising with a final score of 40(-4). Tough enough season this one! But onwards!

Paully D wrote: »

Snap. Had JOS and also had Zabaleta who didn't play. Two defenders and two clean sheets but zero points. Could have been an above average week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

43 gives me a red arrow. 20k back to 22k.

42 took me from 1 point inside the top 100k to 1 point outside the top 100k!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

spock. wrote:
    42(-4)

6k --> 10k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

54 points and up to 350 overall, an all time high.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

43 has me drop to 28k. 2 F.Ts for next week. I really need to sort my defence richards and martin are rubbish as cheap rotating defenders.

Advertisement