Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game Week 10 Matchday Thread

1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

there will be an Adam Johnson bandwagon on this forum again if he plays another game like today
    it WILL crash and burn as it always does :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

40 no hits. Drop of 30k to 300k.

Frustrating season. Didn't have nearly as bad a start as many of yis, never in the 1m OR club and sitting pretty at 300k round week 6. But didn't get nearly the same bounce as most here missing KDB in the tons all round week and only climbing to 134k while others sailed into the top 100 or even 50k. Since then got all the 50/50 calls wrong (Aguero replacement, captaining Pelle etc) and bad luck with the likes of Naughton and 2 big red arrows since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

45 points sees a slight rise for the week from 68k to 64k. Team is in alright nick though and I have two FTs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

36 points drops me from 37k to 58k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Didn't rise quite as high as I thought but 49 sees me rise to 47k. More importantly, team in good shape and 2 FT's next week. First time ever inside top 50k :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

49 for the week brings me up slightly to under 50,000. Green arrows every week since GW3, couldn't have done it without you guys on Boards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

37 (-4)

Fell over 150k places to 553k. That's 2 red arrows on the spin since Aguero did his hamstring. Gonna be a long tough slog this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

42 for the week sees me stay pretty much stationary at just over the 1M rank. Frustrating season.

WC activated. Need to kick start my season!

44 but unlucky with JOS and Zabaleta.

Dropped about 5k to 25k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Looked up my score there expecting it to be inter low 50's...had capt Vardy and had Smalling etc with Clean sheets....
    Mustn't have pressed confirm button....still had last GW's team,Pelle as capt:(

Measly 38 pts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

41 gives me my second OVR red arrow of the season as I drop to ~31k.

Nothing too bad but it's tougher to take considering an O'Shea clean sheet would probably have seen me rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

That Darmian late sub for 1 point cost me Sagna coming on for 6 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

55 overall, so not a bad haul by any means. Brought me top of one table and third in another.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

42, which is right on the average but I can't help feeling annoyed with it.

At 4.45pm on Saturday I was on 35 with 3 bonus also likely and 4 players including captain to go. Then Vardy and Ighalo both get booked and lose their bonus, captain Sanchez blanks, Francis concedes 5 and KDB and BUIB do the sum total of jack s**t!

On the plus side, my 5 points from 3 players yesterday is an improvement on the two previous Sunday's of -1 and -1.

I hate Sunday football:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Finally out of the 1m club.

Thank you Harry Kane!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

49 Points,
    Captain fail with a mehh defence.

Sees me at 373k (Roughly top 10%)
    I'm happy for now. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

70 points sees me rise to 214k

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Finished with 42 points for the week, I pretty much didn't move position still 3 thousand odd position.

A slight annoyance I only drew my h2h match and I was playing against average! I would have beaten a hell of a lot of people in the league with 42 pts but I reckon a lot of dead teams with Kane pushed up the average.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

It all went abit Pete Tong after the Saturday 3pm KO's. Sanchez(c), Bellerin, Pelle, Van Dijk, KDB all blanked. Only Kolarov scored a clean sheet!

A solid 50 points though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

45 points in the end, with Nyom's 8 taunting me from the bench. My last three GWs have been pretty static but in the right general region of the rankings:

Would be happy for those increments to continue from now until Christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

45 points in the end, with Nyom's 8 taunting me from the bench. My last three GWs have been pretty static but in the right general region of the rankings:

Would be happy for those increments to continue from now until Christmas!

What move are you going for this week seeing as we have near identical teams? I am thinking Martial to Lukaku.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Guy in one of my leagues had Kane captain and double city defence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Lemlin wrote: »
    What move are you going for this week seeing as we have near identical teams? I am thinking Martial to Lukaku.
    I'm doing this transfer, their fixtures are too good to ignore.

Rooney's poor form is killing Martial's returns, time to drop him until he's moved to a more central role.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

45, happy enough, but 15 on the bench is annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Martial was the best attacking player on the pitch yesterday but I wouldn't go near him as an ff player as he was basically hugging the left touchline. He has 11 pts in 4 games now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Martial was the best attacking player on the pitch yesterday but I wouldn't go near him as an ff player as he was basically hugging the left touchline. He has 11 pts in 4 games now.

Going Pedro over Mata on my WC looks to have actually been a bullet dodged

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

50 (-4)

Green arrows in all my private leagues (8 in total) but a red arrow in OR. Strange one. Especially as I'm doing so bad on the OR and thought things couldn't get any worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Nib wrote: »
    I'm doing this transfer, their fixtures are too good to ignore.

Rooney's poor form is killing Martial's returns, time to drop him until he's moved to a more central role.

Are their immediate fixtures being under estimated though.

Sunderland at home. Hard to know how that will go, Big Sam will park the bus. Definetly won't be a rout.

West Ham away then which is far from handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Lemlin wrote: »

I'm also thinking Martial out, but to whom I'm not sure. Spurs are starting to look dangerous so Kane is on my mind, though their fixtures aren't very attractive (I say off the top of my head, don't have them to hand). An alternative is giving myself the strong front 8 headache by doing Wanyama to Eriksen.

One other option floating around is Martial to Bony, given the attractiveness of City v Norwich.

• Advertisement
Advertisement