Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick weather question

• 24-10-2015 10:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this is specefic to Limerick or happens everywhere but it seems to happen regularly in Limerick that the morning starts off beautiful, blue sky, sun shining and then around 10 - 11am it starts clouding over and by 12 or so its either dull/overcast or raining. This morning for example, (Saturday 24th OCt), beautiful morning at 10am, lashing rain by 10.45. Im sure local wether experts will have their own opinion which I would be interestd in, probably something to do with the sea, the mountinas in Kerry, the Shannon, the curents, global warming etc, Id be interested in hearing more but I would like to know is this trend my imagination or does this actually happen regularly in Limerick?

Comments

Advertisement