Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xenon RAYO board found

Options
  • 24-10-2015 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Xenon RAYO twintip found yesterday (Friday 23/10/2015).

Just want to be sure it is returned to the genuine owner, so if you are unlucky owner who left/lost it, please reply stating:
    - where the board been lost/left
    - what's the board size
    - what are bindings/footpads on it
    - what kite you been flying on that day

Then we can arrange for collection.

NO scammers or chancers please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Stretch123

Hi Jazzdzich Dominic K. sent me a message on FB. After I posted a lost board message on Kiting Buddies and Skerries Going Out site. I left my Xenon Ray in Rush after session about 4pm. last Friday. I have Slingshot Joint white half boots on it with some slightly different colour blue paint after some repair work. I think it's a 137 but can't be sure. I was flying my Flexifoil Shiva 13M black with Green/Yellow and red bits - nice session. Ifor it's mine I can pick up wherever. Let me know I live in Skerries. MIghtfield kite Rush again tomorrow if get out of work on time! Thanks Peter

Jazzdzich wrote: »
    Xenon RAYO twintip found yesterday (Friday 23/10/2015).

Just want to be sure it is returned to the genuine owner, so if you are unlucky owner who left/lost it, please reply stating:
    - where the board been lost/left
    - what's the board size
    - what are bindings/footpads on it
    - what kite you been flying on that day

Then we can arrange for collection.

NO scammers or chancers please.

Advertisement