Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mardyke Parking - limited spaces query

Options
  • 24-10-2015 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone shed any light on the parking provided by the Mardyke and maybe even also on the road parallel to the Cricket Club?

Will be killing an hour by attending a class in the Mardyke this coming Wednesday and I know the site states
    Car-parking spaces are provided but are limited...Members using the indoor facilities only are entitled to 3 hours free parking after which there will be a charge applied.

Just wondering really about the limited spaces?
    Not the be-all-end-all as I'm with ParkMagic so could park nearby using that and still be closer than the VisitorParking over at UCC itself. Just been years since I went into the Mardyke and even then I was dropped off and collected due to the BackInjury I had at the time so wasn't driving.

Many Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

I think limited just means "not that many", it's a small enough car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

TheChizler wrote: »
    I think limited just means "not that many", it's a small enough car park.

Thank You. Trying to picture it & thinking it's to the left before entering main building. Is there a barrier for access? Been years.

Would you know what the story is with the parking parallel to the CricketClub? Time Limit etc?

Many Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Thank You. Trying to picture it & thinking it's to the left before entering main building. Is there a barrier for access? Been years.

Would you know what the story is with the parking parallel to the CricketClub? Time Limit etc?

Many Thanks,
    kerry4sam
    Entrance is down by the bridge to Sunday's Well. All down by the cricket club is disk parking. Across the road from the mardyke is Sacred Heart paid parking car park. It's handy enough of you can't get a spot in the mardyke.

Advertisement