Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bournemouth v Tottenham Sunday 2.05pm

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Guys I have to tell you a secret. I think their goalkeeper is playing for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Good save Hugo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

09_09_09 wrote: »
    Guys I have to tell you a secret. I think their goalkeeper is playing for us.

yea but in fairness i think rose and walker are playing for them lol :o

thankfully boruc is having a shocker - still 25mins left to get a few more

dembele off mason on

some strike by erikson off the post unlucky kid

peno on kane by boruc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

SeaDaily wrote: »
    It's hilarious how difficult to please you are. How many goals would we have to be winning by for not to be so negative? Constant criticism all the time, you must be exhausted.

Nope if we play well I will praise them, we played poorly first half. The second half has been much better IMO. The scoreline does not always reflect how well or badly a team has played. Great to see Harry back in the goals :)

unlucky nidgey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

yea made a clever run and forced a strong save by boruc on his near post:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

so happy for Kane. feck the begrudgers who'll talk of the standard of the opposition... its exactly what he needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

so happy for Kane. feck the begrudgers who'll talk of the standard of the opposition... its exactly what he needed.

Yes will hopefully be the boost he needed, he will bag a goal at home to Villa guaranteed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

Still joint lowest goals against (8 - City/Arsenal/United) and joint lowest games lost (1 - Leicester)

We have not been as strong defensively in the last 10 years. I don't think we have even hit form yet up front. When we do this season could get very interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

When is Son back, we could be a serious threat when he returns. Nidgie will improve too as he gets used to things

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

slegs wrote: »
    Still joint lowest goals against (8 - City/Arsenal/United) and joint lowest games lost (1 - Leicester)

We have not been as strong defensively in the last 10 years. I don't think we have even hit form yet up front. When we do this season could get very interesting.

Shuuuuuuuuuuuussshhhhhh

Be vewy vewy qwuiet...

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

When is Son back, we could be a serious threat when he returns. Nidgie will improve too as he gets used to things

Physioroom - as reliable as any of these websites (not very) says he's back Nov 2. See here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Typical, Villa sack their manager before the Spurs match. Hopefully they won't have anyone in by next Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

great win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Typical, Villa sack their manager before the Spurs match. Hopefully they won't have anyone in by next Monday.

Might not a lot of difference if they did, but I'm disappointed we wont be twatting Sherwoods team

Advertisement