Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Sodium Bisulphate and Hydrogen Peroxide in Dublin

Options
  • 24-10-2015 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I desperately need sodium bisulphate and haven't a clue where to buy it. Also need 9pc or 30 vol Hydrogen Peroxide?

I have a potassium permanganate stain on some clothes leaving a horrible purple stain. I know mixing these 2 items will get rid of it. Or does anyone know of another way to get rid of the stain?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Try a chemist for both. Most hydrogen peroxide is 6% though, and they may not have or may not be willing to sell stronger.

Hydroponic grow shops will have stronger peroxide, as may some hair dressing suppliers.

Some site said metabisulphite will work too, which is used in homebrewing
    https://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/sodium-metabisulphite-500g-p-1424.html

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Hairdressing supply shops won't sell you Hydrogen Peroxide without a hairdressing trade card or similar. Tried before and got shot down.

Advertisement