Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head wreckers, eircom!

Options
  • 24-10-2015 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

I came n got advice on how to cancel my broadband n home phone on this site, talk to eircom.

Done as instructed. I'm living in Spain now, so before I left Ireland I rang eircom cos I knew they would fcuk up. I told De girl I want to make sure they cut me off as I was leaving in a couple of days. She says we have ur cancellation email n will cease you on time.

I wasn't happy, I wanted to speak to cancellation team. Can't Fekn do. Gud day sir.

Today I get my new bill . They know what they can do with their new bill! Adios you arrogant, sweet talking incompetent prricks. Have a good day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    I came n got advice on how to cancel my broadband n home phone on this site, talk to eircom.

Done as instructed. I'm living in Spain now, so before I left Ireland I rang eircom cos I knew they would fcuk up. I told De girl I want to make sure they cut me off as I was leaving in a couple of days. She says we have ur cancellation email n will cease you on time.

I wasn't happy, I wanted to speak to cancellation team. Can't Fekn do. Gud day sir.

Today I get my new bill . They know what they can do with their new bill! Adios you arrogant, sweet talking incompetent prricks. Have a good day.

I don't think you came for advice, sounds like you came to toss insults.

Have you thought for a second that it's perhaps your final bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

GrayFox208 wrote: »

Last time I came on dis site I asked how I go about cancelling. Check if you wish.

Sometimes a man gets pizzed off. I had other issues with them. They are infuriating!

Last time I came on dis site I asked how I go about cancelling. Check if you wish.

Sometimes a man gets pizzed off. I had other issues with them. They are infuriating!

Well that's not how you ask for help.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

OP banned for one day for uncivil opening post. Please do not use text speak either OP. Thanks. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

GrayFox208 wrote: »

Thanks for the support Gray Fox208,
    jobeenfitz
    It does seem that you were advise how to cancel and then advised by agent on phone that this had been done. This last bill may well be final or bill issues before final bill. If you PM me with account number I can take a look.
    Tony

• Advertisement

Got your back, Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi jobeenfitz

Also feel free to PM me when you can

Al

Advertisement