Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Music questions

• 24-10-2015 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Iv tried looking for an answer to this but couldnt find one.
    If I set up family sharing on my account for apple music do those people have access to all my photos and notes etc?

Also how many devices can you use apple music on in a family sharing account?

Is there any way of not connecting other accounts to the billing card? If i add my 2 brothers to it will any apps etc they buy be charged to me?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Iv tried looking for an answer to this but couldnt find one.
    If I set up family sharing on my account for apple music do those people have access to all my photos and notes etc?
    No
    Also how many devices can you use apple music on in a family sharing account?

Is there any way of not connecting other accounts to the billing card? If i add my 2 brothers to it will any apps etc they buy be charged to me?
    Yup you'll be charged for anything they buy.
    Thanks

^^

Advertisement