Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying American Food Online in Ireland

Options
  • 24-10-2015 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

Hope you're all enjoying the bank holiday weekend!

I have a quick question: I'm looking to buy some American food for a gift for someone. The products I'm after are some of the following: Kraft Mac N' Cheese, Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing & Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

I've tried a couple of shops for the last month, but have only being able to come across the Reeses. I'd have preference for buying online though.

Has anyone ever used this Site? If anyone has used them in the past, do their products have good best-before dates?

Or does anyone know of any other sites which shop to Ireland that have a reputation for shipping products with good use-by dates...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I haven't used that site but I have used the American Soda UK site.
    Had no issues with them and package arrived very quickly! Comparing the two sites, anything that is €1.99 on the Irish sire is £1.19 on the UK one, which when converted is 33c cheaper than the Irish site. Maybe check out both and see how they compare when you add in postage costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

reeses are in dealz, which might be cheaper than the other shops you found,( if it was not one of them!)

http://www.dealz.ie/catalogsearch/result/?q=reese%27s

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Tesco usually stock some American foods

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭saralou2011

Try. http://candyland.ieThey also have a shop in galway.

Advertisement