Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An recommendations for Cork hairdresser who does cut and colour in home

Options
  • 24-10-2015 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know of any good hairdresser in Cork city that goes to peoples houses (or vice versa) for colour and cut? Spending a fortune at the moment going to hairdressers to get colour and cut done and I've heard this can be a great option! Any tips of any good Cork hairdressers that do this on the side is much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I got a loverly girl for my wedding recently, not sure if she does colour but Emmas mobile hair salon you could ask her..she is on facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭StarBright01

Super thanks I'll see if she does colour also. Thanks!

If you do find someone let me know. Think I will go mad so I will and get a nice colour put in an something funky.. Was thinking of an undercut but id say growing it out would be very annoying.. Have'nt got it cut in nearly 7 years id say well from a hairdresser

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭StarBright01

Will do! It just costs so much getting meche colour done in a hair salon so thought it would be worth checking it out!

I can imagine that is half the reason I stopped going. I remember going to get a colour and cut and it was €100 odd and it was rubbish.. Would a friend not put the colour in for you,.

• Advertisement
Advertisement