Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone upgrade

Options
  • 24-10-2015 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Im putting this out here to get some feedback from phone users. Im due an upgrade on a billpay phone and im stuck in 2 minds as to what phone i should get. Im currently using a samsung galaxy s4 and it has given me no trouble what so ever. Im considering switching to iphone to see what they are like.

I dont want this to turn into a droid vs apple debate, just wanna get an idea on how many people are using droid or apple.

The guy in the phone shop told me to stay clear of iphones but is that because they are on commission to sell droids?

I wont be using my phone to store music or movies. Just make calls, text, apps and browsing. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement