Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese restaurants that cater for parties in your home?

• 24-10-2015 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Planning a small party in the near future and I was wondering which chinese restaurants will provide the food with the mini bambury heaters etc? I know the peony court do it but haven't heard of anywhere else. How much does it cost?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

I've been to a few parties where Fusion have provided the food. I think they're out near Collins Bar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

Dragon Phoenix near raheen does it too and cheaply I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

We got the Z-We-Ton to deliver to our Christmas party in the Shannon Rowing Club last Christmas and it was delicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭Whats happening

China Ki Corbally, did a christening and a few communion's I was at

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

3 Kingdoms in Annacotty do.

finger food for 3.50/pp and mains for 6/pp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

We got the Z-We-Ton to deliver to our Christmas party in the Shannon Rowing Club last Christmas and it was delicious.

Can't go wrong with Z-We-Ton. Best Chinese in Limerick I think. All these years and not a single time have I had a bad experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

Wokking - Cahirdavin. lovely grub - especially the skewered chicken satay starter. Very generous with the amount of food delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

golden gate in thomondgate next to st munchins church,,we got them for a few occasions and will bring to your house or other venue,,lovely food and plenty of it too.

Advertisement