Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a Michael Kors watch

• 24-10-2015 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Looking to get the missus a MK watch.
    I know the build quality and the value for money isn't the greatest, but she's mad for them.

Is there a better place to get one then walking into a store and paying full whack? looking for a 'rose gold' one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I frequently see them advertised on mydealpage.ie but whether they are legit or not is another thing you'd have to check out the seller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 319 ✭✭nitros7

Try Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭a_noodle_jenny

Sign up to Argento... I got my two watches in flash sale for #1 for €132 delivered. Second one I got using a 10% off promo code I found online and cost €203 delivered. These watches cost €299 in high street Jewellers.
    I bought the Parker Gold watch for €132 and Parker Rose Gold with pink in strap (so fab) for €203
    Those prices are better than prices of most on adverts and done deal for lightly used watches. They come with all plastic coverings box tags etc and is totally legit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Groupon doing them at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 28 figgisp

Yes, they have the rose gold ones on Groupon for €189 at the moment. I can't attach link but got an email this morning about the deal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement