Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pontiac Trim 82-92

Options
  • 29-10-2015 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,

Have been trying to do a clear out of the Garage the last few weeks. I have some interior trim that I removed from an 82 Firebird. It is tan colour like the Knight Rider interior. I got this car a few years ago with not engine or gearbox. It had been butchered by idiots and every panel on it was rotten. I have a good few interior panels that are saveable. They can be cleaned and brought back. This stuff is rare so don't want to throw it in the hard plastic bin at the local recycling place. Don't suppose there is any demand in this country for it but just on the off chance If anyone knows of someone that requires parts for 82 92 Firebird/trans am can you let them know. Not looking for anything for the parts. I probably have other bits and pieces there also.
    Thanks.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement