Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a JEDI KNIGHT

Options
  • 24-10-2015 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi does anyone out there know where I could get/find a Jedi knight for a kids Star Wars birthday party complete with "real lightsaber" for Jedi training etc?! He loves Star Wars and it would really make his day! We're Dublin based

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Seriously though - try asking in the Dublin City forum. The locals should be able to advise you. This forum is for site feedback.

Steer clear of yer man, Jabba, off the Long Mile Road. He'll try & palm you off with a second-rate Sith Lord at Obi Wan prices. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,779 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Seriously though - try asking in the Dublin City forum. The locals should be able to advise you. This forum is for site feedback.

Steer clear of yer man, Jabba, off the Long Mile Road. He'll try & palm you off with a second-rate Sith Lord at Obi Wan prices. ;)

"These are not the costumes you're looking for"...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

lav1974 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone out there know where I could get/find a Jedi knight for a kids Star Wars birthday party complete with "real lightsaber" for Jedi training etc?! He loves Star Wars and it would really make his day! We're Dublin based
    I find your lack of correct forum placement disturbing..

Moved from Feedback forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lav1974

Gordon wrote: »

Moved from Feedback

Hi please accept my apologies for originally posting this in the wrong forum. Apologies for also causing you to feel disturbed at my lack of forum placement knowledge/etiquette

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

lav1974 wrote: »

Moved from Feedback

Hi please accept my apologies for originally posting this in the wrong forum. Apologies for also causing you to feel disturbed at my lack of forum placement knowledge/etiquette
    :) not a problem, young Jedi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Get in touch with the Emerald Garrison (irelandgarrison. com), they're your best bet.

And the lads were only teasing you, no need to be put out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The farce is strong in this one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Diane Selwyn

I sensed a great disturbance in the fora (and then I found this thread).

Advertisement