Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Title.

Options
  • 24-10-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭

May I suggest changing the title to Boards Feedback or something similar and you might not get constant bizzare questions.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

The Help board is full of amusingly misplaced queries as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

kneemos wrote: »
    May I suggest changing the title to Boards Feedback or something similar and you might not get constant bizzare questions.
    Dude, of all people - you know that just ain't gonna happen. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Says the lad with his own bizarre questions thread...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I don't suppose you have any suggestions for what we could call Forum Requests, because we get even odder queries there?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It doesn't matter what it's called, people will still post junk there. Look at the Helpdesk. It has a specific and unequivocal name, there's the forum description, there's the charter, there's the stick expliciting telling people to read it and not post junk, there's the other thread titles, there's the required thread prefix, and then people ignore these things anyway. I'm convinced basic literacy is no longer taught in Irish schools.

• Advertisement
Advertisement