Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instrumentation Information Where can i get some??

Options
  • 25-10-2015 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey All,
    Hoping to pursue an instrument apprenticeship in the coming months in canada. Just want to inquire can i find fas notes, especially phase 2 or some sample questions to help me prepare for what the theory side will be like.
    Thanks
    Manitoba.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Hi OP, have a look at the questions raised in this link:

http://eleceng.dit.ie/gavin/DT009_2/index.html

Then google as much as required to answer them. If you can manage that you will have achieved a lot.

Any questions that you still can't answer post here and someone will assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

Do you have permanent residence in Canada? If not you won't be able to do an apprenticeship there.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Manitoba2015

Thanks I know all that already..:) it's on it's way.:)

Advertisement