Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone worked in Nunavut

Options
  • 25-10-2015 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey All,
    Fingers crossed touch wood etc, i get pr in coming months. If i do i plan on working up here. Has any of you guys worked here? I am fully aware of the climate etc been in canada couple years and been working in northern MB..
    Thinking pond inlet or iqaluit?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

So what kind of work would you be looking for up there? You'd need to be very well paid as living expenses are quite high in the territories.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Manitoba2015

Power systems electrician with an induction in instrumentation.. Accommodation is included and the northern living allowance alone is worth More then the average spark makes back home.. I have worked in northern settings before. I just wondered has anyone on here lived there etc. thanks for your comment though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Anyone here managed to find a job in the elusive Nunavut place?

Advertisement