Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Southampton 4pm sky sports 1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

No confidence in Orgi from the players or the fans. Like playing with ten men.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

This is terrible stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Sakho trying to score with a clearance header.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,502 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

We should be pressing Wanyama more, he's not a great passer and could force a few mistakes out of him.

Can losing his man again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Dont know which is worse, our performance or the stream I'm watching on

If they play Van Dijk as a striker we're fcuked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The squad is in such a poor state after £200million being spent on it. Klopp is going to need a lot of time and at least a couple of transfer windows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Dont know which is worse, our performance or the stream I'm watching on

Get ace stream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

This the same ref we had for the spurs game, by any chance?

Letting everything go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Lovely from Moreno

Edit: the tackle not the shot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,948 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The squad is in such a poor state after £200million being spent on it. Klopp is going to need a lot of time and at least a couple of transfer windows.

The squad is fine, they've been coached poorly for a while now, it'll take time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Klopp did say that it was going to take time, so it's no shock on how poor we've been going forward.
    He mentioned in his first interview that he was going to sure things up at the back first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

How coutinho still gets picked week in week out is baffling the lad is atrocious presently an absolute liability

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Bang average squad we were turned in Swansea version 2.

• Advertisement

Coutinho off at HT, he has been dogshît again, Ibe on and Lallana on his own behind Origi.

How coutinho still gets picked week in week out is baffling the lad is atrocious presently an absolute liability

No need to exaggerate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Coutinho could do with being rested for a couple of games.

Good idea. Rest our most dangerous player. Just because stuff he's trying does not come off does not mean he's playing badly.

murpho999 wrote: »
    Good idea. Rest our most dangerous player. Just because stuff he's trying does not come off does not mean he's playing badly.

He is playing badly though. Very badly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Anfield seems even quieter than usual today

• Advertisement

Sakhos raidar is a bit off today, a few stray passes from him in the first half

martyos121 wrote: »
    He is playing badly though. Very badly.

I don't see that. He's involved in almost everything going forward. His problem is what's in front of him.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Anfield seems even quieter than usual today

Watching this I'm not surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Is there any point singling out any player, thye've all been rubbish. Morgue atmosphere too.

When you can hear the players talking on the pitch that really say a lot about how bad the crowd is.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

The team are too used to trying everything through Coutinho. Need some major shaking up

Klopp gets a free pass with having to deal with what he has. But I'm struggling to see how this team was set up to go about scoring goals by the previous manager. There is no link or plan to who is available.

Sakhos raidar is a bit off today, a few stray passes from him in the first half

True but as a fan favourite, we will let that slide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

We didn't just waste £200 million on players alone there was a fair few bob spent on teeth whitening as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I remember Rodgers was about to take Couthinio off against City, then he goes and rifles one in and then Rodgers changed his mind.

Bring on Benteke at half time Orijua is offering nothing and the sooner we get Benteke back to full match fitness the better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

That's all the watching I can endure. I thought Klopp would breathe life into the team.

I need a 3-0 win for the Saints for my FPL team. Come on Pelle!

When you can hear the players talking on the pitch that really say a lot about how bad the crowd is.

Not much for the crowd to work with to be fair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Anfield can be quiet as a tomb sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The squad is fine, they've been coached poorly for a while now, it'll take time.

I just see mediocrity all over the squad. The recruiting policy of the last two/three seasons has been to buy in-form Premier League players and almost to a man, none of them have maintained the form that got them signed. I don't think the likes of Joe Allen, Dejan Lovren, Adam Lalana et al are ever going to be good enough for a Champions League side.

You'd think this Klopp lad would know to play 2 up top, we're sh1te with only one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Been worse players than Coutinho. Lallana & Origi been vey poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

Good to see the faster pressing from the players. Origi has been beyond terrible. Like playing with no striker at times. Have to get Benteke and Sturridge back before we will see any progress up top.

You'd think this Klopp lad would know to play 2 up top, we're sh1te with only one!

He knows it very well but hasn't got 2 fully fit strikers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

No more than our match earlier, that's hardly been a great example of the beautiful game. Yet you'll still get Sky flogging the "the PL is the best league in the world" guff.

• Advertisement

I just see mediocrity all over the squad. The recruiting policy of the last two/three seasons has been to buy in-form Premier League players and almost to a man, none of them have maintained the form that got them signed. I don't think the likes of Joe Allen, Dejan Lovren, Adam Lalana et al are ever going to be good enough for a Champions League side.
    The signings from the Rodgers era have been criminal. He's left the squad in a state.

blueser wrote: »
    No more than our match earlier, that's hardly been a great example of the beautiful game. Yet you'll still get Sky flogging the "the PL is the best league in the world" guff.
    Don't see why this bothers people, of course they're going to advertise their content as much as possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

No you don't.

dfx- wrote: »
    Klopp gets a free pass with having to deal with what he has. But I'm struggling to see how this team was set up to go about scoring goals by the previous manager. There is no link or plan to who is available.

He's not a miracle worker he's a football manager. He can't turn Origi into a good player overnight.

I'd say he's stunned at the lack of quality left by the previous manager tbh.

Do you expect them to say pay us €40 a month to watch crap football in their ads?

They have gone with the "most competitive league in the world" nowadays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

The signings from the Rodgers era have been criminal. He's left the squad in a state.

Don't think the squad is that bad but down to the 4th choice striker and without Henderson (who is probably severely underrated) they look a bit toothless going forward.

No you don't.

It's in their advertisement. Henry says the famous words

Benteke on.

Benteke already making a difference

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭SeanJ09

Jason Mcateer: insufferable ar*****e.

• Advertisement
Advertisement