Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would like my thread reopened please

Options
  • 25-10-2015 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

To whom it may concern;

My thread in after hours was closed by a mod, I would like a second opinion on this. I feel the thread is informative and interesting, and is best served in After Hours. Here is the thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057513012

The mod in question feels it belongs in Politics cafe where no one will read it. There seems to be a pick and choose mentality when it comes to threads, and I can't help but feel there is an unconscious bias (or maybe even conscious) when it comes to selectively decided what threads are relegated to politics cafe, and what ones are allowed to stay in AH.

There is a thread currently running in AH that is discussing the merits and cons of murdering a baby ffs. Don't tell me that deserves to stay and mine gets booted to the thread equivalent of Siberia.

Yours etc,

Boring Username

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Are you or aren't you disputing a ban or infraction?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

@Shield - OP has not received any sanction in relation to the above thread that is relevant to the Dispute Resolution process.

@OP - I suggest that you discuss this matter with the mod. Should you not come to an agreeable resolution - contact myself or humanji as CMods responsible for AH.

@sonny.knowles - You may not comment in other posters' appeal threads.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Boring username

@Shield - OP has not received any sanction in relation to the above thread that is relevant to the Dispute Resolution process.

@OP - I suggest that you discuss this matter with the mod. Should you not come to an agreeable resolution - contact myself or humanji as CMods responsible for AH.

@sonny.knowles - You may not comment in other posters' appeal threads.

tHB

I discussed it with the Mod in question, he suggested taking it here or to a cat Mod.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Since it's not for here as the very large graphic shows, then talk to a cmod.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Not a dispute appeal. However, this has been resolved via PM with the OP.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement