Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants in Greystones

Options
  • 25-10-2015 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I have just moved to Greystones and looking for a Restaurant with private area /room for a christening for 30 people. Any thoughts would be great?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Bochelli's have a nice cosy area at the back which may be suitable, it is not completely private but may be suitable for your needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Not so off topic. I saw lights on in the Kitchen (Mrs. Robinson's). What's happening in there?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

astrofluff wrote: »
    Not so off topic. I saw lights on in the Kitchen (Mrs. Robinson's). What's happening in there?

I'd say someone was in the Kitchen and found it difficult to see so they turned on the lights.

With the hour going back it's darker sooner in the evenings so this will become more common.

I do much the same thing in rooms I enter when it's hard to see. It helps considerably.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Wicklow Will

the Horse & Hound in Delgany can cater for private functions up to 100 in their "Raglan Room" and have ample free parking in their car park.

Also, tho it's a little bit further away - Hunters Hotel, Rathnew is an absolute delight with a private function room for that size of event.

Both above have their own websites - just do a search for them.

Best of luck and enjoy your special day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

The Hungry Monk... With thirty people you would get the downstairs to yourself

• Advertisement

FirstIn wrote: »
    I'd say someone was in the Kitchen and found it difficult to see so they turned on the lights.

With the hour going back it's darker sooner in the evenings so this will become more common.

I do much the same thing in rooms I enter when it's hard to see. It helps considerably.

Haha! Sarcastic ;)

I saw that there last night too, some staff were doing Halloween makeup in the early evening as I walked past.

Advertisement