Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You get double your salary, but have to do your job naked

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Not on your nelly. I work in an office and I've enough nightmares about the upholstery and what it absorbs from certain colleagues with clothes on never mind off. Some dubious stains there already.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

"Step into my orifice"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Stranger Danger

I'm in a nice warm office so I probably would.

I'd really hope some of my colleagues in here didn't take up the offer though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

My eyes scream no but my wallet screams hell yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Considering I can work from home if I want, then I'd definitely do this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

im game for it , the girls in the office might object though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I would do it for free.

Hell, I would try it anyway and see how long I can get away with it before being ask to cover up

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm pretty certain that I get half of my salary to keep my clothes on.
    Otherwise I'd be just sauntering around the office in the nip.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

As a farmer - no. I don't want pneumonia and why would some pervert want to pay people double what they earn to see them naked. Can't they just go on the internet to see naked people for free?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭duffman3833

cant see the harm but i work with more males than females so not sights i want to see first thing monday mornings. But yes i wud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Once the heating was raised a few degrees I'd do it quite happily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

2 times 0 is still 0 so i'd rather keep my pants on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Defo. Although I have so much body hair I kinda look like a wookie so there's a chance no one would even notice I was naked. I could spend the extra cash on a good waxing I suppose....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

*checks results*

"durty"

*doesn't vote*

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

What the hell happens to older men in relation to changing rooms, people under the age of 50/60 seem to be able to go from

Work out gear > Shower > Towel Down > Dressed fairly easily.

Over that age it seems to be

Work out gear > Shower > Stand around naked for a while > Towel Head (naked) > Put leg up on bench, Towel groin and legs for 10 minutes > Talk to friend (while naked) > Get Dressed.
    Generally, it seems to be

Young Irish people; wrap sweaty self with towel, wash themselves, and dry themselves with sweat soaked towel.

Old people / foreigners who don't have catholic guilt; use towel to dry themselves with.

Oh, and it seems people have an issue with drying your balls with the hair dryer. Feck them; I'll dry myself how I see fit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Working with about 4000 female flight attendants, i would probably pay to watch them work naked :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

smurfjed wrote: »
    Working with about 4000 female flight attendants, i would probably pay to watch them work naked :)

Best answer so far :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I'd work turned inside out not to mind naked for an extra €20 an hour:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Id do it but i think there would need to be some new developments in personal protection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

Yep. I mainly work alone from my house though so if your planing on purchasing a Lau original I should warn you there's already a pretty big chance to I was naked, or eating, or on the phone, etc when I was doing it.

I'm very happy with my body so I'm happy to strip in a public work space too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I dunno if I'd want to work with others who'd take up this offer, I'd be afraid of skidmarks left around on seats.... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Sonics2k wrote: »
    You get a raise.

The job could get real hard then. You'd have to make sure you don't cock up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

What the hell happens to older men in relation to changing rooms, people under the age of 50/60 seem to be able to go from

Work out gear > Shower > Towel Down > Dressed fairly easily.

Over that age it seems to be

Work out gear > Shower > Stand around naked for a while > Towel Head (naked) > Put leg up on bench, Towel groin and legs for 10 minutes > Talk to friend (while naked) > Get Dressed.

Not wanting to look at old mens junk doesn't make you a conservative prude, changing rooms are for changing not a nudist convention :mad:
    End Rant

1. Self Confidence

2. Not caring what others think

Both increase with age. Both explain the above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I dunno if I'd want to work with others who'd take up this offer, I'd be afraid of skidmarks left around on seats.... :pac:
    A level of proven proficiency in wiping should be demonstrated first!!!

Aglomerado wrote: »
    A level of proven proficiency in wiping should be demonstrated first!!!
    What do you suggest, white seat covers on chairs (that have an inverse incline making you slide off) in the reception! :eek:

Advertisement