Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Compete TNG BluRay set, €100 delivered

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

I´m skeptical about a bluRay box set this big, I like BluRay films but box sets , all it takes is one disc to be faulty and could take months to find out.

I had this happen to me with Breaking Bad BD Box set, some episodes were jumpy and only found out a year later.

Anyone know a HD TNG cloud source for this ? (legal options please)

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,996 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I´m skeptical about a bluRay box set this big, I like BluRay films but box sets , all it takes is one disc to be faulty and could take months to find out.

I had this happen to me with Breaking Bad BD Box set, some episodes were jumpy and only found out a year later.

Anyone know a HD TNG cloud source for this ? (legal options please)

Thanks

+1 .. I've no need or wish to accumulate discs in an age of high-speed broadband, streaming services like Netflix and cheap storage.

I'd happily pay (a reasonable amount) to be able to download these legally though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    +1 .. I've no need or wish to accumulate discs in an age of high-speed broadband, streaming services like Netflix and cheap storage.

I'd happily pay (a reasonable amount) to be able to download these legally though.

I think CBS has all star trek episodes available on demand, but only in North America ... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Netflix recently updated their TNG to the HD version too. I think that's also US only.

I'd usually agree with the "age of the download" reasoning but when it comes to this ship and this crew, you're damned right I'll buy the discs :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Goodshape wrote: »
    Netflix recently updated their TNG to the HD version too. I think that's also US only.

Holy crap i didn't realise they'd updated them. They look amazing :eek:

I know what i'm watching this weekend :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement