Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand

Options
  • 26-10-2015 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

I heard people saying there is an issue with ordering from this site. I would prefer to order here as the price came in cheaper than mindfactory any help is appreciated Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Order from wherever you like, just don't pay any company with a bank transfer. The current HWVS is a different entity to the old one which had **** customer service and then went bust leaving everyone who paid via bank transfer without their goods or their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

Thanks a mill i wasnt tending paying that way but now i know what it was about sound

• Registered Users Posts: 33 The Cheesepoo

I was about to make an order from Hardwareversand but just at checkout now and have some questions. Where abouts is the option to pay by paypal? It says I will be paying with credit card but the only other option was per prepayment. Will it come up afterwards?
    Also when adding the items to basket it said vat was included but in checkout it says:
    Basket value €
    Shipping costs by UPS-Standard: €
    Charge credit card (3 % of basket value): €
    Tax (19%) €
    Will the tax value be added to the total cost or is it part of the price already?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Tax is part of the price already. German word placement on the web is weird. Addresses are backwards on forms and such if they haven't catered to overseas customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 The Cheesepoo

Ah cool thanks. Thought that was the case just wanted to confirm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement