Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably priced hairdresser portlaoise or tullamore

Options
  • 26-10-2015 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody could recommend a good reasonably priced hairdresser in Portlaoise for colour and cut. Fed up spending stupid money in current place. Afraid to move in case it's a disaster so if anyone goes somewhere that they're happy with, I'd love to know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I have the name of an amazing hairdresser that works from her house in tullamore, if you want it pm me. Tullamore isn't great for hairdressers

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Storming

Primary colours, Portlaoise, 98 for a half head of colour wash, cut and blow dry.
    I'd recommend Julie/Zoe in there. Probably still expensive. I know a hairdresser who does mine in her own house, thats the only way you wil get cheaper!

Could you pm contact details of this person if they are available?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Roxirose

Frankies is in mountmellick. 30 for wash cut and blow dry. Not sure how much extra for a colour but they are generally good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Studio One in Tullamore is great.

Dee and the team will take great care of you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement