Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brunch

Options
  • 26-10-2015 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

All day breakfasts hasn't caught on this side of the atlantic unfortunately...

How about ppl throw down their favorite places to get the all day (or at least until 3pm)brekkie
    Open Sundays is a must too!

In cork
    liberty grill on Washington St. Brekkie til 5pm but closed Sundays...
    Haasets in carrigaline brekkie til 3pm. Open 7 days a week!

In limerick
    Denise in castletroy. Brekkie til 5 I think but closed Sundays...

Anyone got any others? Well make a list. Esp cork...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Dublin has cottoned onto brunch in a big way over the last couple of years. Just off the top of my head the Whitefriar Grill, Brother Hubbard, San Lorenzo, L'Gueleton, the Winding Stair and Cleaver East are central and have provided me with tasty, tasty brunches the last while.

I wouldn't normally recommend lovindublin for anything but if they have an enormous amount of brunch reviews to give you an idea of the variety

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Just so this thread doesn't turn into one big pointless list of places that serve breakfast or brunch - please give reasons why you recommend it & any other relevant info.

Thanks,

tHB

Advertisement