Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reviews for meds for morning sickness

Options
  • 26-10-2015 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi,
    I know this is probably discussed before, what are people experience with the meds?

I'm only 6.5weeks and feeling sick all the time. Worried I'm dehydrated but keep trying to sip on stuff. Been sick a number of time, been snacking on ginger too. Thinking of meds cause I have 1 year old and work to think of. Had morning sickness the last time too, I was very close in given up, I couldn't take it much more, it went on to 26weeks.

They say meds work better if started early, when it's not at worse, is this true?
    Peoples reviews and feedback would be great. Also thinking for cranial therapy too? I swear anything that helps

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

My hospital would only prescribe from 13 weeks. I took them until the day I delivered. My daughter is perfect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Speak to your GP or consultant we cannot give medical advice here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement