Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Unlock

Options
  • 26-10-2015 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

I am currently on Three and wish to stay with them. I have two numbers and would be intersted in moving my second number over the Eir and getting a handset. If I get the handset can I unlock it straight away and use my Three sim in it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Riamfada wrote: »
    I am currently on Three and wish to stay with them. I have two numbers and would be intersted in moving my second number over the Eir and getting a handset. If I get the handset can I unlock it straight away and use my Three sim in it?
    Hi Riamfada
    I am afraid that certain Terms and Conditions would apply with purchase of new phone. These T& Cs would differ from Pay As You Go and Bill Pay.

Tony

Advertisement