Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Swissy

Options
  • 26-10-2015 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

I managed to lose my 15 year old Swiss army knife was gutted to be honest So im in the market for a new one is there any online store that have a decent collection of Victorinox. My local outdoor store has a very poor selection.

Jon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

jonon9 wrote: »
    I managed to lose my 15 year old Swiss army knife was gutted to be honest So im in the market for a new one is there any online store that have a decent collection of Victorinox. My local outdoor store has a very poor selection.

Jon.

Good selection here.

http://www.handyhardware.ie/cat/Swiss-Army-Knives/284/1234/2

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mississippi.

jonon9 wrote: »

Jon.

hennie Hayes have great selection of every type.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

hennie Hayes have great selection of every type.

Sweet lots of nice stuff on that site. cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

wolfeye wrote: »

Not very competitive on price though :mad:

Compare the CyberTool 34 Swiss Army Knife on Handy Hardware and on amazon.co.uk and including delivery (free for amazon) its more than €20 cheaper on amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

Hard to beat an online retail behemoth like amazon on price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

wolfeye wrote: »
    Hard to beat an online retail behemoth like amazon on price.

I'd not seen handyhardware before so as I've got nearly €1000 burning a hole in my pocket set aside for some power tools I thought I'd check out the items I'll be buying soon and they are about 20% more expensive than another online Irish retailer who will probably get my business.

Amazon isn't my first port of call anymore as they are by no means the cheapest online for many items however once I know what I want I'll always check Amazons prices just in case.

I'm not knocking your link as its a good list of whats available but they wouldn't be getting any money from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

my3cents wrote: »
    I'd not seen handyhardware before so as I've got nearly €1000 burning a hole in my pocket set aside for some power tools I thought I'd check out the items I'll be buying soon and they are about 20% more expensive than another online Irish retailer who will probably get my business.

Amazon isn't my first port of call anymore as they are by no means the cheapest online for many items however once I know what I want I'll always check Amazons prices just in case.

I'm not knocking your link as its a good list of whats available but they wouldn't be getting any money from me.

The Each when it comes to power tools handy hardware is very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

If your near Dublin Petersons is a great shop for them near trinity college there is a fishing shop in temple bar near thunder road cafe has a. Nice selection too or try eBay best I've seen for price so far

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

ShadowFox wrote: »
    If your near Dublin Petersons is a great shop for them near trinity college there is a fishing shop in temple bar near thunder road cafe has a. Nice selection too or try eBay best I've seen for price so far

Rorys tackle? they had a decent selection of small folders last time i was in there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

davycc wrote: »
    Rorys tackle? they had a decent selection of small folders last time i was in there :)

Not sure mate I never looked at the name

• Advertisement
Advertisement