Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung batteries over the counter in Limerick

• 26-10-2015 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking to buy a battery for a Samsung S3, just wondering is there anywhere I can pop in to in town that might have them to save me buying online and waiting!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

zig wrote: »
    Hi,

Im looking to buy a battery for a Samsung S3, just wondering is there anywhere I can pop in to in town that might have them to save me buying online and waiting!

Cheers

There is a fairly big pop up mobile place in the parkway, outside euro2, maybe there? Another possible one is the phone accessory store in arthurs quay and the crescent, not sure of the name of either of them.
    Course there is the carphone warehouse/vodafone stores too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

FYI: consider 95% of them fake, maybe with the exception of Carphone Warehouse (but they'll charge you 30 quid for it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭First Up

FYI: consider 95% of them fake, maybe with the exception of Carphone Warehouse (but they'll charge you 30 quid for it)

It doesn't greatly matter as long as they work.

The battery in my S3 needed replacing before I was ready to upgrade the phone so I bought a battery from a kiosk guy in Dublin for €20. It did the job and still works OK when I use the old phone with a local SIM when travelling.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

CPW or the network stores don't stock parts. It'll have to be a repair store. And quite a lot of them are in fact genuine, But you're talking in the region of 20-30 quid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

On Saturday I bought a battery for an S4 in Techstar, Henry street. €25.

Advertisement