Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broken Edwin Jagger

• 26-10-2015 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

When twisting the razor this morning to loosen it to change the blade,the connecting middle screw from the head of the razor to the handle disintegrated. :mad:

What causes that ? I gues my only option is to buy a new razor ?

What would you guys recommend around the 30-40 euro mark as a new razor for myself .

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Edwin Jagger have a good track record of replacing broken razors if it's as a result of a manufacturing defect.

Send them an email with pictures and see how it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭andrew1977

hitemfrank wrote: »
    Edwin Jagger have a good track record of replacing broken razors if it's as a result of a manufacturing defect.

Send them an email with pictures and see how it goes.

Thank you, I have found a couple of email addresses for the, mailed them now , lets see if the reply with anything .

Otherwise another one to be bought this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

Hi, EJ. replaced my broken razor without any drama, just wanted a pic by email, they sent out a free part.

If your going to buy a new razor go for a Murker 34c, I think it's the best razor within that budget. feels better quality than the EJ. and it's very nice to use.

Hi, EJ. replaced my broken razor without any drama, just wanted a pic by email, they sent out a free part.

If your going to buy a new razor go for a Murker 34c, I think it's the best razor within that budget. feels better quality than the EJ. and it's very nice to use.

Thanks for the reply and recommendation on the new razor.
    I emailed EJ last night, got a reply back this morning to send pictures , some details etc to their repair department and they will be back to me within 3-5 working days. Lets see what happens.

Update from Edwin jagger today confirming they will send me a brand new razor in the post.

Now that is what I call fantastic customer service, absolutely top drawer customer service.
    When it arrives I shall be thanking them and praising them on social media.
    You cannot fault their response to keep customer satisfaction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Yes, indeed. Great customer service. If I ever find myself the position of buying a new DE I'll probably go with an EJ for their customer service record alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

That IS fantastic. A company that stands over their products. Few and far between these days.

My new replacement razor arrived in the post today with a 5 pack of feather blades also.

Fantastic customer service.Absolutely top drawer. Well done Edwin Jagger, you have a customer for life now.

Advertisement