Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 5 Amazon UK delivery

• 26-10-2015 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi everyone.
    Ordered Halo 5 from Amazon about two weeks ago and today it was marked as dispatched. Only problem is that it's saying the 12th of November for delivery. Two weeks seems like a long time when usually orders are with me within 4-5 days. Anyone else with this problem? Regret not just heading for Smyths tomorrow :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hi everyone.
    Ordered Halo 5 from Amazon about two weeks ago and today it was marked as dispatched. Only problem is that it's saying the 12th of November for delivery. Two weeks seems like a long time when usually orders are with me within 4-5 days. Anyone else with this problem? Regret not just heading for Smyths tomorrow :(

Lesson number one with Amazon:

Only buy games from them, that you don't mind waiting for. I bet it won't be 2 weeks m8. They ussually give redeciloius dates, but it comes faster. 5 working days is pretty much standard for irish delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

Hi everyone.

Fifa was the same. Only took a week though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

I pretty much always use parcel motel when ordering from Amazon. The fact that I accidentally ( :mad: )bought Prime means I get free one day delivery to Parcel Motel. In general though even if I hadn't accidentally ( :mad: ) bought it, I'd probably use PM anyway, just seems to be quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Jukebox Jim

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully it'll be here soon, have bought plenty of games with them in the past but this is the first time something like this has appeared. I'll definitely check out Parcel Motel as an option for the future!

Advertisement