Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyEir & TV installation

Options
  • 26-10-2015 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hi!

1. I am trying to register on MyEir, but I am getting this message:
    Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're sorry but we couldn't verify the account information that you provided. Please check the numbers you entered and try again.

My acct no & phone are 100% correct.

2. I need to make an appointment with a technician to have my TV installed. My internet is OK, but when you installed that I haven't receive my TV yet, so the guy told me I need to make another appointment, as soon as I get a TV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

Wizard! wrote: »
    Hi!

2. I need to make an appointment with a technician to have my TV installed. My internet is OK, but when you installed that I haven't receive my TV yet, so the guy told me I need to make another appointment, as soon as I get a TV.

Same is happening for me. It could be your account isn't fully active because the tv isn't in yet.

Wait you shouldn't need to make another appointment for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Wizard!

The thing is that I need to view my 1st bill and pay it, since I am on paperless billing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

The thing is that I need to view my 1st bill and pay it, since I am on paperless billing.
    Hi Wizard
    you should give our tech support team a call on 1890260260 on this and they can help resolve issue there.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    Hi!

Same is happening for me. It could be your account isn't fully active because the tv isn't in yet.

Wait you shouldn't need to make another appointment for that.
    Grey Fox, are you still getting this message?
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

eir: Tony wrote: »
    Tony

Just tried there and yeah still getting it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    eir: Tony wrote: »
    Tony

Just tried there and yeah still getting it.
    Hi GrayFox208

In your case this is definitely because your account is not fully active yet

Thanks
    Al

I talked two times in the chat with a representative, and still waiting for a call to set up my tv.
    The lady in the chat told me, that by mistake, my order was set as completed, so they could not arrange an appointment for the tv setup. If this is true, then why I cannot login to the system?
    Please fix this asap, cause I am paying for TV+HD+Setanta and I have no tv.

I talked two times in the chat with a representative, and still waiting for a call to set up my tv.
    The lady in the chat told me, that by mistake, my order was set as completed, so they could not arrange an appointment for the tv setup. If this is true, then why I cannot login to the system?
    Hi Wizard!

Feel free to PM me your eir account number and I'll look in to this further

AL

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi Wizard!

Feel free to PM me your eir account number and I'll look in to this further

AL
    The problem still exists, and NOBODY is helpful.
    This is the transcript from my previous chat with a representative:

Ciara: Hi George, you are waiting on a installation for the tv is that correct?
    George: Yes
    Ciara: can I please have the full name on the account?
    George: George G, acct no XXXXXXXXX
    Ciara: One moment please, I'll check that for you...
    Ciara: Thank you for waiting, I have queried your issued with the agent that you would have been dealing with last Thursday and they are still awaiting on the update for the date of installation for your TV service,
    George: How long would it take? You know, I am paying TV+HD+Setanta and can't have them
    Ciara: This can take anything up to 5 working days, so as Saturday and Sunday was not the working days we would be looking at knowing by Friday. 
    George: Yes, but since my first request is more than 5 working days
    Ciara: Yes but this is from the date that this was escalated, which was on Thursday the 29th, George. 
    George: Escalation is an internal process of Eir, so for me is more than 5 days were I am paying for a service I cannot have
    Ciara: I understand, but we will credit the account for the issue, but this will be a bulk credit applied to account from the date they tech has said this was installed to the date that the new appointment and the service is active in your home. But at this time we need to await for the appointment to be set. 

A week later, and after I had NO news from your side, I had to contact you again, and you still having internal problems that you need ME to solve them. This is today's chat:

Ciara: Welcome to the Eir webchat, my name is Ciara how can I help you today?
    George: Hi Ciara
    Ciara: Hi George, how can I help you this evening?
    George: I was waiting for a resolution on my tv installation. I was told I will hear from you until Friday
    George: Last time we talked togother
    Ciara: you are awaiting a update in regards to the Tv been installed is that correct?
    George: Yes
    Ciara: can I please have account number?
    George: George G, acct no XXXXXXXXX
    Ciara: One moment please, I'll check that for you...
    Ciara: That you for waiting, so I have checked the account and the TV has now shown as cancelled so I will need to pass you to sales to re order TV. 
    info: Please wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group.
    info: You are now connected with Niall
    Niall: Welcome to the Eir webchat, my name is Niall how can I help you today?
    George: Hi Niall
    George: To make the long story short, you cancelled my TV package by mistake, because on the installation day, I did not have a TV
    Niall: Hello George.
    Niall: One moment please, I'll check that for you...
    Niall: Great ok i have your account here, would you like me to add on the tv now for you?
    George: TV+HD+Setanta Sports
    Niall: Great would you like me to order it now?
    George: Don't you have my original order?
    Niall: Ok the old order is still pending here on your account so i cannot add on the tv here, but if you freephone direct sales on 1800 503303 will be able to amend your old order.
    George: Come on guys! Its been 2 weeks I am trying to solve this!
    Niall: I know and i understand and apologies, when i go into order now it is showing me an order is pending so i cannot re order.
    George: This is your system's problem, not mine
    George: Find a way to fix it
    Niall: I cannot do this from here unfortunately it would have to be with direct sales

This is ridiculous, and I am this close to cancel my subscription. 
    Find a solution. Now!

Hello Wizard!

I have looked in to this and I have identified how this can be resolved.

The issue here can be resolved by contacting eirs cancellations team (free phone 1901 - enter your number and the choose option 4 when prompted and then option 3 when again prompted.

The problem has occurred because the bundling of the fibre and mobile incurred issues and these issues need to resolved before a new evision order can be placed.

I have noted this to your account for the agents in our loyalty/cancellations team to see. Please call on the route i described as this will be the only department to resolve this.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hello Wizard!

The issue here can be resolved by contacting eirs cancellations team (free phone 1901 - enter your number and the choose option 4 when prompted and then option 3 when again prompted.

The problem has occurred because the bundling of the fibre and mobile incurred issues and these issues need to resolved before a new evision order can be placed.

I have noted this to your account for the agents in our loyalty/cancellations team to see. Please call on the route i described as this will be the only department to resolve this.

Thanks
    Al
    I went by a shop on Saturday and they told me, that there is a new order in the system as of Nov 2. I saw it myself on the screen. An order nobody told me anything before.
    So, should I contact 1901, or wait for this order to complete?

Hello Wizard!

Thanks
    Al
    I went by a shop on Saturday and they told me, that there is a new order in the system as of Nov 2. I saw it myself on the screen. An order nobody told me anything before.
    So, should I contact 1901, or wait for this order to complete?
    It is best ti contact the loyalty/cancellations team as recommended above Wizard!

They will be able to have fully visibility on this,

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement