Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a fgc in Dublin?

• 26-10-2015 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I just moved in Dublin, and I was wondering if there was a fighting game community here in Dublin, or at least a place to challenge people cause I can't seem to find an arcade around here. :p
    Anyway I'm Pahl, from France, and can't wait to play some usf4 or smash agains people here! è.é

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

keep an eye open for threads like this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057513276

We usually meet up at the XGC gaming centre on Wednesdays.

https://www.google.ie/maps/place/Xtreme+Internet+%26+Gaming+Centre/@53.3470947,-6.2634428,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xb1645b9009745f9c

The console area is on the second floor (the stairs can be found at the back of the internet cafe when you come in the main entrance). It's €5 per person which will cover you for the evening. ppl usually start showing up at around 4:30 - 5:00pm and we stick around until closing which is about 11pm. Please bring in your own stick/pad and bring in a copy of the games you would like to play. the IFGC play USF4 on the xbox360.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Pahl

Wow, cool, and btw i didn't bring my fightstick with me in ireland, i'll take it when i go back to my hometown, until then could i borrow one when i'll come to such events? :p

Pahl wrote: »
    Wow, cool, and btw i didn't bring my fightstick with me in ireland, i'll take it when i go back to my hometown, until then could i borrow one when i'll come to such events? :p

sure, just make sure to ask first ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Pahl

2gen wrote: »
    sure, just make sure to ask first ;)

Ahah, of course i will. :p

I forgot to mention that you don't need to speak to the guy at the counter, just go straight upstairs. Payment for the session is usually handled by the person who rented the console so make sure to ask to figure out who to pay.

There will be a casual session later today so your more than welcome to come. Make sure to mention what time you'll arrive in the "XCG Casuals" thread so others can see how many people will be showing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement