Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season one week 6 results

Options
  • 26-10-2015 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭

Packers beat Chargers 31-13

Was fun game with cpu just pure passing rush games were small, packers really struggling with rush at the minute, was up 21-3 at ht so took Rodgers out of the game, he had got 219 yards 2td and 1 int which was just a crazy play, hundley got 113 pass 1 td and 1 int which was bad read by me, and he rushed for 27 and a fumble on a read option on the one yard line, got pick rivers 5 times and force and recover a fumble dropped two big ints and gave up a garbage time td, on one of the last plays I lost my fs Micah Hyde for 8 weeks with a fractured arm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Connection issues disrupted myself and Dave's game twice, but the final time he was up 24-20, having just forced an INT with under 2 mins left. I had 1 time out, but Dave was already at midfield and 2nd and 2, so I'm more than happy to have the game pushed in his favour.

Deserved win, and good game mate.

Perrin, can you force the win for Dave when you advance, please?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Knex. wrote: »
    Connection issues disrupted myself and Dave's game twice, but the final time he was up 24-20, having just forced an INT with under 2 mins left. I had 1 time out, but Dave was already at midfield and 2nd and 2, so I'm more than happy to have the game pushed in his favour.

Deserved win, and good game mate.

Perrin, can you force the win for Dave when you advance, please?
    I can but can't control the scoreline though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Giants 26-31 Eagles

Threw 5 INT's but only lost by 5 which makes this result even more disappointing from a Giants perspective.

Eagles offense was absolutely excellent throughout. I think I only managed one stop the whole game. My defense had no answer for it at all.

Well done Carroller. Catch you for the return!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Paully D wrote: »
    Giants 26-31 Eagles

Threw 5 INT's but only lost by 5 which makes this result even more disappointing from a Giants perspective.

Eagles offense was absolutely excellent throughout. I think I only managed one stop the whole game. My defense had no answer for it at all.

Well done Carroller. Catch you for the return!

Good game. Interceptions killed you. I wasn't happy about giving a pass interference in the end zone. It gave you a good 30-40 yards

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Carroller wrote: »
    Good game. Interceptions killed you. I wasn't happy about giving a pass interference in the end zone. It gave you a good 30-40 yards

First time I've ever seen it happen in the game! Same with Manning slipping on a play action to put me into a 3rd and forever and your CB knocking the ball out of Beckham Jr's hands at the last second in the end zone. The animations look really cool though, a definite step forward for the game this year with those. Even though it's so frustrating when they go against you, it makes the game feel a lot more realistic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement