Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion's on hassle.com?!

Options
  • 27-10-2015 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

I've just booked my first Hassle.com cleaner for next week.
    Just wondering if people on boards have any experience with them?
    Apparently the website only puts up 5* reviews of the cleaners so it's hard to go by the website!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

raemie10 wrote: »
    I've just booked my first Hassle.com cleaner for next week.
    Just wondering if people on boards have any experience with them?
    Apparently the website only puts up 5* reviews of the cleaners so it's hard to go by the website!

Hey, I hired them once. The guy did a very poor job, but the worst part was the company continually hassling me (pardon the pun) afterwards with follow up emails, phone calls, etc. Avoid!!

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

We used them and got a few cleaners, no issues at all.

We actually use one of the cleaners we got through Hassle regularly now, though we just contact her directly rather than booking through the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭raemie10

awec wrote: »
    We used them and got a few cleaners, no issues at all.

We actually use one of the cleaners we got through Hassle regularly now, though we just contact her directly rather than booking through the site.

I was thinking that most of the cleaners must do that, after the initial meeting.
    Fingers crossed I get a good one next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Used it twice. One guy was only ok. Other girl was grand. Did three hours each time. Find it handy to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Handy enough but probably easier to source someone through recommendation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭raemie10

The lady that came did a great job downstairs, not so much upstairs.
    She had 3.5 hours to do maintenance cleaning on a tiny 2bed cottage... don't know what she was doing for all that time!

Anyway, she asked if next time could I cancel her hassle.com booking and book her directly, which I thought was a bit cheeky seeing as she had only arrived and I wouldn't have known if I was happy with her!

If anyone has a reliable contact for cleaning in the D4 are, lemme know :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭etymon

Same experience, also small house - coronation-st type redbrick in town. if anyone knows anyone reliable for cash in D7 let ME know ;-)
    raemie10 wrote: »
    The lady that came did a great job downstairs, not so much upstairs.
    She had 3.5 hours to do maintenance cleaning on a tiny 2bed cottage... don't know what she was doing for all that time!

Anyway, she asked if next time could I cancel her hassle.com booking and book her directly, which I thought was a bit cheeky seeing as she had only arrived and I wouldn't have known if I was happy with her!

If anyone has a reliable contact for cleaning in the D4 are, lemme know :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement