Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I upgrade my mobile plan to 4G

Options
  • 27-10-2015 3:41am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I'm on the Sim-only half price (€32) unlimited plan that I got through eMobile. I'm just wondering if there would be any way for me to upgrade to 4G data without having to change that plan much or, preferably, at all?

Thanks,
    MCR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Hi

I'm on the Sim-only half price (€32) unlimited plan that I got through eMobile. I'm just wondering if there would be any way for me to upgrade to 4G data without having to change that plan much or, preferably, at all?

Thanks,
    MCR
    Hi XxMCRxBabyxX
    yes, you are more than welcome to change to any 4G plan same value or higher.
    Tony

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

eir: Tony wrote: »
    Hi XxMCRxBabyxX
    Tony

Is there a equivalent plan to the one I have at a similar price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Tony wrote: »
    Hi XxMCRxBabyxX
    Tony

Is there a equivalent plan to the one I have at a similar price?
    Hi XxMCRxBabyxX

You will need to contact eirmobile care for assistance with that, you can reach them on 1800689000

Thanks

Al

Advertisement